Neopixel to In-Hilt LED Conversion Module Developed | New Product
The Neo-TriCree LED module, designed by ShtokCustomWorx in collaboration with WarSabers, easily and seamlessly converts a neopixel lightsaber into an RGB in-hilt LED saber. The device enables you to use the hollow tube blades designed for in-hilt LED sabers with your neopixel saber.
EXPLORE SABER SELLERS affiliate links
This article contains affiliate links. If you purchase an item through some links, then SaberSourcing may receive some money at no cost to you. Thanks for supporting current and future content!
Etsy custom sabers, stands, accessories
Entertainment Earth Force FX Elite Obi-Wan Kenobi Lightsaber
Amazon Hasbro Darth Vader Force FX Elite Lightsaber
The Neo-TriCree LED module uses pogo pin PCB connectors on the bottom and is equipped with an in-hilt TriCree LED on the top. Essentially, the device converts the first pixel in a neopixel blade to an TriCree LED format instead. Using the device allows your neopixel saber to use lightsaber blades designed for in-hilt LED sabers (i.e. hollow tube blades without any electronics inside the blade). The device is compatible with with 1 inch diameter thin walled blades with a 7/8 in inside diameter (ID).
Neo-TriCree LED module Features/Specs:
- Large copper heat sink for efficient High Power LED cooling
- Built-in 55 kOhm “Blade ID” resistor between Data and GND
- Brightest binned Cree XP-E2 LEDs
- PCB compatible with TCSS/SCW/KR PCB’s
- RGrB (Red, Green, Royal Blue) Tri-Cree LED module that works RGB Neopixel sabers
- SinkPad II copper core MCPCB
- Each of 3 LED channels are configured to drive connected LEDs at about 1000mA
- Module can be custom modified to any color combination by the user (requires removing the driver PCB, changing current limiting resistors and resoldering LED wires)
Explore the list of New Saber Alerts